- Your Concierge Physician Demonstrates How to Stop a Nosebleed July 7, 2017
If you have bleeding from the nose pay attention to the proper positioning of the pressure to the nose to stop the nose bleed.
As your concierge doctor I welcome your comments, questions and suggestions.Continue reading →
- Your Concierge Doctor Demonstrates How to Put In Eyedrops July 7, 2017
By pulling down on the lower lid you create a space to have the eye drop easily drop into.
As your concierge physician I welcome your input, comments, questions and suggestions.Continue reading →
- Dr. Nancy Griffith, Concierge Physician, Gives Foam Roller Instructions December 10, 2015
Nancy Griffith MD, MPH, concierge doctor, shows how to use a foam roller. I encourage everyone to get a foam roller and use it regularly.
As your concierge physician, I welcome your comments, questions or suggestions.Continue reading →
- Nancy Griffith MD, MPH, Concierge Doctor, Shows How to Use Nasal Spray December 10, 2015
in this video, your concierge physician, shows how to use prescription nasal spray.
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions please contact me.Continue reading →
- Your Concierge Physician Shows How To Make Your Own Hot Pack December 2, 2015
Dr. Nancy Griffith, a Concierge Physician, in Torrance, CA shows how to use a sock and raw rice to create a reusable hot pack.
This hot pack is nice for sore muscles, especially around the neck, or warming up your bed on a cold night. Unlike a heating pad, this bag cools off after it is removed from the microwave, reducing the risk of burn if you fall asleep on it.
As your concierge doctor I welcome your questions, comments or suggestions.Continue reading →
- Your Concierge Physician Shows You How to Use a Tennis Ball for Muscle Spasm December 2, 2015
Try using a tennis ball for your painful muscles. If you do not get relief please call your concierge physician for an appointment (310) 373-5566.Continue reading →